Saturday, July 31, 2010
Ingredients (makes 2 servings):
1 and 1/2 C long rice
2 C water
1 C onion, diced
1/2 C red pepper, diced
1/4 C corn
1/4 C green pea
1/4 C carrot, diced
2 pieces of tofu
A bit of green onion and celery, chopped
Sauce: Mix 3 tbs soy sauce, ½ tsp mushroom powder, dash of white pepper and sesame oil
1. Cook rice as directed on the package. Set aside to cool down.
2. Marinate tofu cubes, pan fry till golden brown. Set aside.
3. Sautee chopped onion, carrot, red pepper with a bit of salt, 1 minute.
4. Stir in rice, stir fry for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in green peas, corn, and tofu.
6. Add black pepper, and sauce. Add a bit of salt. Stir fry for another minute.
7. Sprinkle with green onion and celery. Serve.