Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
2 medium-sized potatoes
1 C chopped cauliflower
1 C chopped Italian zucchini
1 C chopped fried tofu
1 C chopped onions
1/2 C chopped carrot
1 Tbsp soy yogurt (plain)
2 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp cane sugar
1/2 tsp garlic salt
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 C water
1. Peel, rinse and cut potatoes.
2. Cook potatoes, cauliflowers, and carrots in boiling water until soft.
3. In a heated wok, stir-fry onions, cumin seeds, and curry powder until onions are translucent.
4. Add potatoes, cauliflowers, carrots, zucchini, and fried tofu. Stir-fry.
5. Add ground coriander, cane sugar, and garlic salt, then stir-fry on medium-low heat. Stir constantly to prevent burning.
6. Pour in water, then continue cooking until all the vegetables are completely soft.
Add soy yogurt and mix thoroughly, then remove to the serving plate.